3-Way Diverter Port Valve (Industrial)
PBM's 3, 4 and 5-way Multi-Port valves are true multi-port valves with seals at every port. This design makes the multi-port ideal for flow switching operations. In some applications, this valve can replace as many as four ordinary 2-way valves, with corresponding savings in piping and fittings.
- Sizes 1/2” – 4
- Materials: 316/316L, Hastelloy™, Titanium or others; Series 1 only – Ductile Iron and Bronze
- End Connections: Buttweld, Flange, NPT, Socket Weld or others
- Standard V-TEF™ seats / seals
- Valves shall have 4 or 5 V-TEF™ or S-TEF® seats and seals.
- Working Pressures: up to 275 psig depending on temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450˚F (232.2˚C), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 5.4 to 613 depending on end connection*
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Stainless steel brackets are strong, durable and corrosion resistant to facilitate wash-down.
- Choose from 4-way and 5-way flow patterns available offering for 90˚, 180˚ and 360˚ operation
- Compact, low profile design facilitates installation in areas with tight space restrictions.
- Stem assembly accommodates PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
Available in (9) flow patterns
Optional body cavity fillers minimize areas where media could become trapped and contaminate the process.
Full Range of Automation and Controls