PBM's Cryogenic valves are fire tested to API-607. They exhibit superior performance through cooling and heating cycles.
- Sizes 1/2” – 4” – Full port. Consult PBM for additional sizes.
- Temperatures from 400˚ F, 205˚ C down to -320˚ F, -200˚ C
- Live-loaded stem packings
- Materials of construction: stainless steel, other materials available – consult PBM for details
- Pressures to 720 psi CWP (ANSI 300# class)
- Cleaned for oxygen service
- Quarter turn operation
- Locking lever handle or optional oval locking handwheel
- Automation available
- V-TEF™ seats/graphite seals
- Internal and external grounding
- Uni-directional flow and vented ball
- Valve meets or exceeds leakage performance per MSS SP-134
- Optional API-622 Low-e Packing (cannot be LOX cleaned)