3, 4, 5-Way Multi-Port Valves (Sanitary)
PBM's 3, 4 and 5-way Multi-Port valves are true multi-port valves with seals at every port. This design makes the multi-port ideal for flow switching operations. In some applications, this valve can replace as many as four ordinary 2-way valves, with corresponding savings in piping and fittings.
- Sanitary Brochure
- PBM Flow Patterns
- Series 5, Sizes 1/2” – 4
- Materials: 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy™, others
- End Connections: Extended tube, hygienic clamp, others
- Valves shall have 4 or 5 V-TEF™ or S-TEF®seats and seals.
- Working Pressures: up to 275 psig (19 bar) depending temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450˚F (232.2˚C), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 2.5 to 570 depending on end connection*
- ASME BPE Compliant
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- US, DIN, ISO True-Bore® Port Diameters
- USP Class VI elastomers and FDA complaint materials
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components