3-Way Diverter Port Valves (Sanitary)
PBM's 3-Way Divertor Port valves can be an economical alternative to a 3-Way Multi-Port valve depending on the sealing requirements. A single Diverter Port can replace two or three 2-Way valves to reduce cost and space. They are an excellent choice for mounting two relief valves from a common pressure source.
- Sizes 1/2” – 4” – Full port. Consult PBM for additional sizes.
- Temperatures from 400˚ F, 205˚ C down to -320˚ F, -200˚ C
- Live-loaded stem packings
- Materials of construction: stainless steel, other materials available – consult PBM for details
- Pressures to 720 psi CWP (ANSI 300# class)
- Cleaned for oxygen service
- Quarter turn operation
- Locking lever handle or optional oval locking handwheel
- Automation available
- V-TEF™ seats/graphite seals
- Internal and external grounding
- Uni-directional flow and vented ball
- Valve meets or exceeds leakage performance per MSS SP-134
- Optional API-622 Low-e Packing (cannot be LOX cleaned)
- Available in (9) flow patterns
- Optional body cavity fillers minimize areas where media could become trapped and contaminate the process.
- Full Range of Automation and Controls