ANSI Ball Valves
PBM's ANSI Ball valves prevent coating and plugging. These valves can be cleaned in place (CIP) without process interruption using purge ports and either one or three specially milled ball flats.
- ASME B16.10 long pattern face-to-face dimensions
- ANSI Class 150# 300#
- SIL-3 Capable per IEC 61508
- Live-loaded stem assembly
- Bottom entry stem design
- Encapsulated seats to prevent seat deformation.
- Sizes 1/2” – 6”
- Materials: choice of materials including exotics
- End Connections: 150# flange, 300# flange, others
- Standard V-TEF™ – PTFE seats / seals with Viton® or EPR o-ring body seal.
- Working Pressures: up to 740 psig (51 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 750˚F (400˚C), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 13 to 10,700 depending on end connection*
- ASME BPE Compliant (as agreed upon by the manufacturer and user)
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.