Clean Steam Trap Valves
PBM's Clean Steam Trap valves use body purge port and ball purge holes to direct flow to the trap while shutting off flow downstream. These valves permit sampling of steam for purity and safely isolate trap for ease of maintenance.
DownloadsSteam_Trap_pbm15.pdf(link is external)
- ASME BPE Compliant
- Optional purge and condensate ports create an aseptic CIP/SIP valve.
- Fire Rated Option, tested to API-607
- Available in variety of materials including 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy™, AL6XN™, others
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- Variety of end connections including extended tube or pipe weld ends, hygienic clamp, compression
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components
- Full Range of Automation and Controls