Fire-Rated Valves (Sanitary)
PBM's Fire-Rated valves can accommodate flammable media in sanitary process environment. These API-607 qualified valves feature a backup metal seat against which the ball seals if the normal polytetrafluoroethylene seats melt under fire conditions. This metal seal allows only limited leakage under fire conditions.
- ASME BPE Compliant
- ½” through 3” sizes, 3-piece, 2-Way
- Passed API-607 testing
- 316 L stainless (ASTM A351 CF3M), Hastelloy® C276 and other ASME B16.34 listed materials.
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- Variety of end connections including extended tube or pipe weld ends, hygienic clamp, compression
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components
- Full Range of Automation and Controls