Fire-Rated Valves (Industrial)
PBM's Fire-Rated valves can accommodate flammable media in industrial process environments. These API-607 qualified valves feature a backup metal seat against which the ball seals if the normal polytetrafluoroethylene seats melt under fire conditions. This metal seal allows only limited leakage under fire conditions.
- Through 3” sizes, 3-piece, 2-Way; AN Series 6, ½” – 4”, AN and AF Series 3, 1” – 6”
- Materials: 316/316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy®, Carbon Steel, Bronze Alloy 922, others
- End Connections: Buttweld, Flange, Female NPT, Socket Weld, others
- Passed API-607 testing
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Direct mount automation with fusible links and/or electro thermal links