PBM's Pinch valves shut off media flow by exerting a clamping force on your existing flexible braided hose and clear tubing. Our unique design offers true "Fail Closed" without air-assist for flexible tubing sizes up to and including 1", 25.4 mm ID.
- PBM’s automated version is designed to function with actuator pressure as low as 60 PSIG, 4.1 barg with a variety of optional limit switches.
- Can be fitted with limit switches and/or position sensors for your monitoring/flow control needs.
- Modular safety cover shields the pinch area when the valve is in service. It can be opened to load/unload the valve without the need for process breaks or complete removal from the valve body.
- Tested and proven to provide absolute shutoff on tubing. Independent test report available
- Weight:200 kg
- Dimensions:15 × 3 × 20 cm